Tuesday June 13th – End of Season Blind Draw
Where: Johnny G’s
Sign up: 7:30p
Darts fly: 7:45p
Who: Open to public. New players welcome.
Saturday June 17th – Blind Draw to Support CDA State Team
Sign up: 7:30p
Darts fly: 8:00p
CDA Blind Draw 20170617
Tuesday June 20th – General Meeting & Summer Season Sign-up
Sunday June 25th – Spring Season Banquet
Tuesday June 27th – Summer Season Begins
Tuesday Feb 7th – End Of Season Blind Draw will be at Wally’s
7:45pm darts fly.
The league needs more players, so if you know someone who might like to join the league, bring them to the blind draw.
Tuesday Feb 14th – It’s Valentine’s Day, so the General Meeting will instead be one hour before the banquet on Sunday. (so, Lucky’s @ 1pm). Sign-up for Spring season. Discuss any league business. Team captain, or at least a team representative, should attend to register your team for the new season.
Sunday Feb 19th – Fall/Winter Season Banquet – Lucky’s @ 2PM. Food, raffle, trophies and, probably, a blind draw.
Tuesday Feb 21st – Spring Season Begins (probably)
– This is the last week of the 2016 Fall Season
– Post-season Blind Draw will be 2/7 at Wally’s
– General Meeting will be
2/14 at Johnny G’s one hour before the banquet on 2/19
– Banquet will be at Lucky’s on 2/19 (tentative)
– 2017 Spring Season will start 2/21
Tuesday Oct 4 – End Of Season Blind Draw will be at Johnny G’s
7:45pm darts fly.
Tuesday Oct 11 – General Meeting (Lucky’s @ 7:30pm). Sign-up for Fall/Winter season. Discuss any league business. Team captain, or at least a team representative, should attend to register your team for the new season. Possible blind draw after.
We always need players, so if you know someone who might like to play, bring them to the meeting or one of the blind draws.
Sunday Oct 16 – Summer Season Banquet – WALLY’S @ 2PM. Food, raffle, trophies and, probably, a blind draw.
Tuesday Oct 18 – Fall/Winter Season Begins (probably)
From the General Meeting at Wally’s on Tuesday (6/7):
- No subs allows. New players can be added to a team, but the $30 dues must be paid to the opposing team manager before play begins. The opposing team manager should note the payment on the scoresheet and forward the payment to the treasurer. You may only have a maximum of seven players on your team.
- Team captains must collect and forward full name and contact info for all players no later than Week 2. Text/email sheet to Greg. After Week 2, Greg will randomly select one player from each team, from the submitted contact info, to receive a $10 dues discount.
- Ton+ In/Out – If you score 100 or more points DOUBLING IN playing 401 or you score 100 or more points DOUBLING OUT in either 301 or 401, you earn an extra All-Star point. When you record the 100+ All-Star on the scoresheet, circle it to indicate it was on a double in/out.
- Two members are up for election for Vice President. Please vote no later than Week 2 for either Denise P or James J. Team captains should text/email their team’s votes to Greg.
- Spring banquet is Sunday June 12th at Wally’s at 2pm.
- Pre-season Blind Draw is Tuesday June 14th at Winner’s Circle North (Ramada).
- 2016 Summer Season will start Tuesday June 21st with seven teams.